Woodland papercut wedding invitations

    I normally don't post regular weddingy type stuff, but these invitations are too gorgeous to ignore.

    Fat peonies - my favorite! I love the way they spill out from behind the invitation.



    Gorgeous modern lotus-like flower




    Bamboo - so elegant and lovely





    Initially I assumed that these were laser-cut, but then this picture popped up.




    THESE ARE CUT BY HAND. Amazing, beautiful, gorgeous work. Naomi has insane patience to do this. Now that I know that the prices seem reasonable - I know I'm repeating myself but she cuts each little piece by hand, with a blade. My mind reels.



    -KB




    Source URL: http://weddingdressez.blogspot.com/2011/04/woodland-papercut-wedding-invitations.html
    Visit Wedding Dress Designer for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive