Friday Finds

    West Elm Love!

    (Disclaimer: I am in NO WAY paid by West Elm to endorse their items.  I'm just an obsessed customer who is fond of their pretty things!)

    I am LOVING the new arrivals at West Elm!  There are so many things that would make a great addition to our home (hint hint to the hubbie!).  The charming prints and fresh pops of color would be sure to brighten up any room. I love the Mediterranean feel of many of the arrivals.  Makes me ready for summer!


    Jaipur Printed Dhurrie Rug

    Polka Dot Quilt


    Pleated Ruffle Pillow Cover


    Santorini Embroidered Pillow Cover

    Hive Candlepots

    Wire Lanterns


    Lucie Carafe

    Bird Melamie Plates


    Fish Polypropylene Placemat


    Mediterranean Lacquer Trays

    What are some of your new favorites from West Elm?
    Source URL: http://weddingdressez.blogspot.com/2011/04/friday-finds.html
    Visit Wedding Dress Designer for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive